5 Career-Advancing Podcasts That Will Help Your Job Search
Easy to access, timely, and built by influential storytellers, it’s no wonder podcasts have dominated the media landscape. In 2017, an estimate of 73 million Americans listened to podcasts at least every month. There are many resources out there to improve your job search, but podcasts are arguably the most time and cost efficient. Here are five career-advancing podcasts that will help your job search.
There are many resources out there to improve your job search, but podcasts are arguably the most time and cost efficient.
1. Career Cloud: Learn practical tips from resume writers, career experts, recruiters and HR experts. Topics include resume writing, interviewing, job search, job sites, hidden job market, personal branding and other career advice.
2. Success Made Simple with Dr. Dave Martin: Consider Dr. Dave Martin as your personal career coach. In this podcast, Dr. Dave Martin will explore success in simple terms. This podcast covers how you can make small individual changes in your life to ignite significant changes for the future.
3. Find Your Dream Job: Learn how to develop a career with purpose from the experts. This weekly podcast dives into open interviews that will provide actionable advice to help you find work that matters!
4. The Voice of Job Seekers: Easy hacks for an easier job search. This podcast is straight to the point and covers some significant job search concerns.
5. Get Hired– Molly Mapes is a fearless/ no-nonsense professional who embraces practical solutions to enhance performance. She has 15+ years of recruiting and HR experience and is ready to help you land your dream job.
Ditch the self-help career books, put in your headphones, and find the job of your dreams with the help of one of these podcasts pros!
Ready to apply for your dream job in international trade? We’ve got it right here.