Free Webcast: 2015 Salary Analysis & Career Path Trends for Trade Compliance Professionals
How do you know if you are being compensated fairly? When it is time to ask for a raise or look for another job, knowing your professional “worth” is paramount. Searching a generic salary wizard website can be helpful, but knowing what someone else in the same position, responsible for the exact same requirements, is paid is priceless.
How can you find this information out without asking others? And once you find out, what can you do with this information to better your career?
We invite you to attend a free, educational webcast on compensation and career path trends for trade compliance professionals. The webcast will be held on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. EST and will provide attendees with a chance to see how they rank among other trade compliance professionals when it comes to compensation packages. Rachel Pisani, President of Pisani Recruiting, will share the results of their 2015 Salary Survey and point to trends that may be helpful to your career in trade compliance.
- Where they rank among peers in terms of compensation packages
- How to use data to support a competitive trade compliance compensation package
- Does trade compliance automation really affect overall job satisfaction
- What does the reporting structure look like for the majority of trade compliance professionals
- What are the current trends in career paths for trade compliance professionals
A free copy of the report from the 2015 Compensation Survey conducted by Pisani Recruiting will be sent to all those that attend this webcast.
To register for the webcast on Career Path Trends for Trade Compliance Professionals, click here.